12/1/10

Rating~Children's Books

How my Children's Book Rating Scale Works:

I rate children's book on a scale of "We'll Recycle This Book" to "Read it Again, and Again, and Again" here is a break down of what each of these ratings look like and mean:

"We'll Recycle This Book" is the worst rating I can give a children's book. It was awful, and the best thing to do with it is to re-use the paper it was printed on. This is the equivalent of a "one star" rating.

"We'll Give it to a Friend" this book just isn't for us, but we know someone that will appreciate it, we just don't. This is the equivalent of a "two star" rating.


"We'll Read it Again" is an average rating, it wasn't super special, but it wasn't horrible either, and I won't mind reading it again once in a while. This is the equivalent of a "three star" rating.

"My New Favorite" means we all really liked this book, and we'll be reading it frequently, it'll be kept in our pile of well loved books. This is the equivalent of a "four star" rating.

"Read it Again, and Again, and Again" we all know what that means! We loved this book, and I will have it memorized in a few weeks from reading it so much! This is the equivalent of a "five star" rating.



Every rating will be accompanied by an honest review to support the rating, if you have any further questions on how I rate children's books, feel free to contact me.