3/26/12

About My Own Little Corner

Hey! My name is Amanda, and this is My Own Little Corner! If you're looking for my contact/PR information, click here. If you want to know about the blogger, keep reading!

I am married to the most wonderful man on the planet, Tom.  We have several nieces and nephews that we adore! We love kids, and are working on extending our little family through foster care and hopefully adoption. We love Jesus, cloth diapers, babywearing, crafting, cooking, books and all things eco-friendly and frugal!

I am a stay at home wife and foster mom. In my spare time I write clean romance, you can check out my books here. I'm a huge bookworm and love to read. You'll see that reflected in majority of my posts and reviews.

Here in My Own Little Corner you will find book reviews, product reviews, book tours, book promotions, guest posts, and the occasional craft or recipe.

If you have any questions or requests, feel free to email me at mrs_clark@live.com