4/4/12

9 FREE Alphabet Bottlecap Sheets

I used to make and sell hair bows, and then I got overwhelmed with more orders than I had time, so I decided it was time to pack it up and focus on my daycare, and my house, and Big T. Anyway, I made bottle caps quite a bit, and I made some of my own designs, and now that I'm not doing them anymore, I feel like they are going to waste. So, I thought I would share them with all of you.

Now, be nice, give credit where credit is due if you re-post/share projects please link back to me, it's just nice. Please do not sell the digital sheets, you can make and sell finished products with them, but PLEASE don't sell something you are getting for free, it's just rude. You should be able to just click on the pictures to make them bigger, right click, and save as, they should print just fine at 4x6. If that doesn't work for you here they are on 4shared. Enjoy!