11/20/13

Rating~ Cloth Diapers

How my diaper rating scale works:

I rate diapers on a scale of "Leave it for laundry day" to "Best Diaper Ever", here is a break down of what each of these ratings look like and mean:

"Leave it for laundry day" is the worst rating you can get on My Own Little Corner, these are the diapers that I really can't stand, and will only use on laundry day, and only if I've neglected my washing long enough that that's all I have left. This is the equivalent of a "one star" rating.


"Leave it in the diaper bag" is the second worst rating you can score. These are the diapers that I leave in the bottom of the diaper bag, for emergencies, I trust these diapers enough to use them away from home, but not enough to like it! This is the equivalent of a "two star" rating.


"Regular Rotation" are the diapers that I use regularly, not more or less often than any other. These are diapers that I like just fine, but I'm not going to dread or have a party over, either. This is an average rating.This is the equivalent of a "three star" rating.



"Yay! It's Clean!" These are my favorite diapers, the ones that I get really excited to be able to put on a little one. So, they are almost always dirty because I love using them so much, the first ones I grab. This is the equivalent of a "four star" rating.



"Best Diaper Ever" This is the most amazingly fantastic diaper ever created, in the entire universe, and it can not be improved upon in any way, this is the best diaper I've ever tried, hands down. This is the equivalent of a "five star" rating.



Every rating will be accompanied by an honest review to support the rating, if you have any further questions on how I rate cloth diapers, feel free to contact me.