I love pockets, and majority of my diapers are pocket diapers, so these guys fit right in! The light blue is my favorite, so I'm going to use it for the demonstration:
As you can see, it has three rise settings, which I love because that means I can use it on multiple children, at different ages and stages. Meaning this diaper could last you years, how long will $8.99 last you in sposies? Just sayin'.
Here you can see all the snap options, so it can fit a wide range of babies. I do wish this had crossover snaps, or even just one anchor snap on each side, Little Bean is almost 25lbs. on the largest rise, but their is only one set of snaps left exposed on her, so the rest of the flaps fall down to the sides. It would be nice to have an anchor or crossover to prevent that.
One of the coolest things about this diaper is that it has openings on BOTH ends, which means no more unstuffing, the inserts always come right out in the wash ((I always check after my first rinse to be sure)) that saves me time and yuck factor! I've forgotten with other pocket diapers before and I end up with a nasty liner balled up in my diaper that I have to stick my hand in to pull out...yuck! That doesn't happen in these diapers!
You can see the difference in the inserts, though I often use them both together at night, and they work great! One will suffice for daytime usage.
Here are all three rise settings, next to each other so you can get a better idea of what to expect from each size.I love one size diapers because they give you so much use!
These are the four that I won!
- Price-these are a bargain for the awesomeness that you receive.
- Absorbency-no leaks, whoot whoot!
- Double openings=no un-stuffing=less work!
- Two inserts.
- Adjustability, these will last you from infancy through potty training, you can't beat that!
- $4.95 flat rate shipping in the U.S.- often times you get slammed with shipping fees, and you have no idea how much it will be until you're almost through checkout. You know right up front how much shipping will be.
- The diapers themselves dry really quickly.
- They offer disposable liners.
- I would prefer either an anchor snap or crossover snap, as it stands now the sides hang down.
- I would love to see a bit of elastic in the back opening, it's really gappy and the inserts can stick out.
My Overall Rating((Click the picture to read about the rating)):
*I received no compensation for this post, all opinions are my own.