1/7/15

Review~ Lifeguard Mini Portable Charger



Have you ever been away from home without a phone charger, in desperate need of making a call or finding directions and have your phone go dead? Yeah, me too. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a situation where I wished for a product like this. It's very simple to use and also very compact and easy to slip into a purse or diaper bag.

This is the +Lifegaurd Mini Portable Charger.


It came with two different cords. The one we'll use most often, the universal style charger, and then one for Apple products. The cords are relatively short, which is great for charging on the go. I'm thinking in my purse or a friend's car. 
The "input" is where you plug it in to charge it. You can use the included cord and charge it with a computer or into a wall charger if you have one with a USB port. I think most do these days. You can also use your regular phone charger to charge it.


I used the charger I normally use for my phone, which is a USB cable on my computer. When the red light is on, it's charging, when the light turns off, it's done. 


To charge a device you simply plug the USB cable into the "output" slot, and the other end to your phone. The blue light indicates that it's charging. It charged my phone up in no time. I love this little device, I think it may be the coolest thing I've ever reviewed. 

I love that I can easily tuck it away in my purse and be ready to charge in an emergency. Especially during winter and with bad roads, having this with me will give me a little peace of mind.

I love this little thing. I think it is quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever had the pleasure of reviewing. It gets five big hearts from me!


*I received this product in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.