1/20/15

Review~3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base



I was recently given the opportunity to review the 3-in1 Cree LED Flashlight. This little thing is the perfect addition to your car's emergency kit.

It has three options, like any flashlight like this, you have to click through all three to shut it off. 


First is the regular beam and it is BRIGHT! Like, really bright. Which is good.


Next is this lantern like function, which is perfect of you need to do something like change a tire, or look for something that's rolled under the car.


The third is a red flashing emergency light. Please excuse my dirty van. I'm sure you can see the fourth awesome thing about this flashlight, it has a magnetic base! And it's strong!


It stuck to our van, no problem and left no damage behind. This is the perfect little gadget to tuck into your emergency car kit. 




At $19.95 this is a good investment in a very handy little tool. The only thing you should know is that it takes three AAA batteries and they are NOT included. 

*I received this product in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.