1/8/15

Review~Laundry Bags



I was recently given the opportunity to review these Delicates Laundry Bags  from InsideSmarts. I was really impressed with the quality and thought put into these laundry bags.


They come in a set of four, two large and two small. Three white, one black. They are a super soft, silky feeling fabric. I was a little worried that because of the smaller holes than in most similar products that things wouldn't get as clean, but that didn't seem to be an issue. These are convenient for a number of things, but especially bras, I've lost many a good bra in the washer when one of the hooks gets caught in the holes on the washer. I've also snagged other clothes with the same bra hooks too many times to count. I like having these little bags to wash them in.


These have something I've never seen before, and that is this little elastic tab that holds the zipper in place. I love that. You just tuck the zipper underneath and no worries about it accidently coming unzipped in the wash!


The only improvement I could see on these would be a handle on the larger ones. The way my laundry system is set up, it would be more convenient to be able to hang the large ones and toss in things as I go, and then just zip and toss in the washer when I'm ready.

Overall, I am quite pleased with and enjoy these new laundry bags.


*I received this product in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.