1/3/15

Review~Pet Brush







We have a big, ornery tom cat named Minion. He's definitely our furbaby. He's quite spoiled for a cat. We love him and he's a member of our family. As a member of our family I'm always on the lookout for products for him too. That's why I was excited to be given the opportunity to review this Deluxe pet brush.

 It comes like this, pretty basic, no frills packaging. 


It's surprisingly solid and made of wood. I really like that. Our old one was plastic, bright purple and pretty flimsy, comparatively. I guess visually appealing isn't something I would normally place a high value on when shopping for something like this, but this is very visually appealing, and I like that. 


It's easy to hold and easy to use, the construction is good and sturdy, and Minion enjoyed his brushing.



Overall, we are quite pleased with brush and will continue to use it regularly. 


Purchase yours on Amazon: Deluxe Pet Brush


He's also quite content to steal my tape measure!

*I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.