9/26/15

Book Review~Dreamweavers




Title: Dreamweavers
Author: C.C. Ravanera
Genre: Science Fiction
Length: 302 Pages
Purchase: Amazon









In a parallel world to humans Anima dreams of a better life. Harvesting dreams from humans every night with her pilot Dimitri just isn’t enough. 

She wants more. 

When an opportunity to become an elite harvester came she quickly grabbed it but found she swallowed more than she asked for. Suddenly she found herself fighting for her life, killing people, meeting the Angel of Death and finding out that her entire life had been based on lies. What’s more the people of her Realm think she’s the one who will save them all. 

But is she really the one?



I love this one so much! I've never read anything quite like it. I always enjoy finding something with an entirely new to me concept, and Dreamweavers didn't disappoint. I've never read anything similar. It was a little slow in the beginning, but picked up quickly and had me completely enthralled. I couldn't put it down and couldn't get enough. As soon as it ended I was irate that book two isn't available yet. I wanted to continue in this world and find out what was going to happen to Anima. I was completely caught up and can't wait for more.

Anima is strong, independent, and kind hearted. I love everything about her, and watching her come into her own was a delight. I loved watching her discover herself and her powers. I can't wait to read more! Gah! I can't with the words because it was just so good that all I can say is read it!