7/21/16

Review~ Baby With Love Car Seat Canopy


I was sent a Baby With Love Car Seat Canopy to review, while they did send it to me at a discount, these opinions are my own.


I was excited to receive this because we've been using just a blanket tossed over the handle for some time, with a canopy on our list of things to get. No matter what complaints I have, it's certainly better than that! My favorite thing is how thin and breathable it is! It's the height of summer here, so the muslin fabric is perfect. I love that it's thin and not bulky. So many of these I've seen are heavy and even minky backed. it was refreshing to have one that was light weight.


It's a generous size and easily covers the entire seat. We've used this for several days now and really enjoyed it for the most part. One thing that I don't like is how much it slips around on the handle. It easily gets twisted and messed up when walking and moving around. I'm not really sure if there's a way to remedy this, perhaps something with some grip to it on the underside. 


Overall, we're very pleased with this canopy and will continue to use it. For the price point ($13.50) it's the perfect shower gift.