7/25/16

Review~ Glass Straws by Icosa Living


I was sent a set of Icosa Living Glass Straws in exchange for an honest opinion.

I first read about glass straws a few years ago when I first started delving more into eco-living. I was intrigued, but could never justify purchasing them, so I jumped a the opportunity to review them. I love that they're reusable, and so classy! I feel so fancy drinking from a glass straw!

I was impressed with the heaviness of the glass, I wasn't afraid that it was going to break at all, my husband, on the other hand, won't touch these for fear of them breaking. If you've never used them before, it's certainly an adjustment. The feel in your mouth is so different, that took a bit to get used to. Being glass, there's no give at all, and they're a little bigger around than your average straw. That took some adjusting, but once you use them for a bit, they aren't bad at all. A great alternative to plastic straws.

My biggest drawback here is storage, the packaging won't stand up to repeated uses. I'm at a loss as to how to store these once the packaging wears out. Other than that, I'm a huge fan of the Icosa Living Glass Straws!

*All links are affiliate.